Total Pageviews

Friday 19 August 2011

Beach Buggin 2011.

Went to the beach buggin this year, First time to this show, was impressed at the turn out & the organisation was excellent, the quality of vehicles was high and the number was equally high will visit this show next year. Weather was excellent to top it off, My grandson was a pain and my Bold head got burnt to fuck but its was still good. We met up with some other members of the Aylesbury Low Life's while there which made the day much better. I enjoyed the day so much i actually forgot to take many pics may be i will make up for it next year.

Pics below as usual.


This bug really appealed to me The dogs danglers.





The good looking lady in the pink is my wife.

Dave in his newly acquired Early bay picked up the day before.



I took this picture just because there was a very large ship appeared.

No comments:

Post a Comment