I have now actually pulled the motor from the van in order to find that bloody oil leak that you all complain about?
So I've pulled the motor, identified where the oil was leaking from, collected Claude's home grown engine trolley modified it to take a Bay motor and finished the pipe work.
I have also started to, but not yet finished the remote oil cooler, I've had it for years never got round to doing it.
Pictures below as usual to show my efforts.
This Entry was sponsored by Sainsbury's, Keep reading you will see Why LOL.
|Tin ware now completed and fixes back together nicely allowing easy |
removal of the rear valance with out removing the whole set up.
|The section with exhaust exit pipe going through will remain in place |
when the rear apron/valance, call it what you will is removed.
|Oil cooler brackets made up.|
|Oil cooler in place and bolted down, just need to get the mandrel|
cutters out and make the holes for the pipes to come through.
|oil cooler brackets bolted in.|
|Engine out that's been in a long time now since it was fully re-built|
some one asked before what size barrels etc. this had being a 1679cc they are 88mm.
|Top taken off to find that pesky leak, Generator tower, should have known.|
|A close up to show this was made up of six sections of pipe all cut by hand,|
I must be bloody Mad.
|And the other side . there not identical either.|
|One side welded up and added to the first pipe I done that would be the |
easier one, and if you look just to you right you will see that one and you
will also work out im a bad liar.