Total Pageviews

Thursday 2 December 2010

Marks Bug !!!!!!!!!!!!!

The bug i am talking about here belongs to, HHMMM lets say an associate he was introduced to me by a very Good long standing Mate, In fact my best mate i have known for thirty years. Any way enough of the guilt trip!

This bug is a genuine GT super beetle, This car was brought from an elderly chap who had owned it from new and loved it till he was no longer allowed to drive it through ill health, In steps the person i fondly refer to as that Mother F***** that ripped me off for £200.00, I spent several weekends and week at least ten week day evenings overhauling this bug, after it was brought for i believe 1K the Cock that owns it left it parked on his sons drive for over six years and never touched it, Any way he wanted to get it sorted out and unwittingly my mate said i know a man who can !!

In steps Captain trustworthy (that's me please tell me if I'm going on Soap boxes and all that) any way introductions came and went, i agreed to arrange transport and shift the car to my Place, clean out the gas tank replace fuel lines service and get the car running, source all new running gear front & rear every nut bolt clip pipe and part, get a new screen installed replace the vandalised bonnet and get the car Motd, The cars paint was flatter than a witches tit, Cant claim for the polishing of the paint Dave done that with my kids excellent work Buddy. Any way i only charged him £10.00 an hour done over 70 hrs work said he could pay £500.00 he ripped me off for £200.00 only coffed up the £300.00. Ho well cant get blood out of a stone.

Enough of that old bollocks usual story done all the work very few pictures the funny thing is that was about two years ago as you can see i don't bear grudges, Mother F***** its back on his sons drive where i parked it what a Dick ! Any way couple of picks of the car
Nice new beam, Brazillian from VW Her***** not very good threads on the stubs had to be re-cut due to damadge and the back plate holes were untapped, sorted it out though.

Looks nice when its all new, Expensive though.

Quality work, If i do say so my self. That your Q to leave a comment Nudge Nudge Wink Wink!

They need a few Bugs like this on im a celebrity !

I do love Bugs but those light's look like the suffering from elephantitis.



All Original just the way we like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment