Total Pageviews

Saturday 23 October 2010

The Start of My Blog.

This is the start of my new blog, I hope to keep this Volkswagen related, Mate's Rides, shows Etc. The picture's below are of my rides.

The Bus
It's a 1971 bay window Tin Top it has been lowered got a 1680cc Motor with a mid cam, with competition rocker shafts and Roller rockers, Empi copy wheels. The interior is a devon weekender & is all original and under restoration. since this picture was taken the front beam has been replaced with a creative engineering weed eater beam and now sits lower, ill add some info on that later.

The Beetle
It's a 1967 i bought this as a project as it had been shunted in the rear and was a category c write off i had the intention of cutting it about but changed my mind when i got it as i started driving it & got hooked. since i got it ive done quite a bit of work ill add some pics & some literature as to what ive done to it so far later.


No comments:

Post a Comment